Friday, February 1, 2008

Degree Project

I have been working on my degree project for a while now. I am behind on it but have confidence that I'm going to finish it in time.

My project is about camping trips that my family has taken. To add a spin to it, all the characters are aliens and the trip takes place on another planet. I am doing the drawings in Flash and if there is time I am going to color it using Corel Painter.

Right now I have about 6 shots drawn out. I still have a long way to go but I should be able to get the animation done quickly, as long as the ideas come to me.

I am going to be re-recording my audio this weekend at some point also. The audio was one of my key problems last semester. I want to record the dialog myself but I can't get the ideas straight in my head when I'm speaking to the microphone.

I have to work tonight but should be able to get at least one shot done while I'm there.

No comments: